With more than thirty years’ experience in providing expert planning advice, Malcolm Scott are dedicated to giving their clients an end-to-end service on planning issues of any size. Their team has provided extensive support within the garden centre sector, advising on the design and development of expansions at destination centres including play areas, cafes and retail facilities.
Malcolm Scott Consultants is a wholly owned part of Harris Lamb and the two businesses offer seamless advice to clients across all disciplines within both firms.
With a portfolio of successful projects within the UK and abroad, their team can advise on all aspects of the planning process and provide professional, accurate and honest advice on all planning matters. Services include:
- Site master planning
- Site assessment
- Planning and feasibility appraisals
- Pre-application advice
- Submitting and negotiating applications and related consents
- Overseeing the preparation, submission and handling of planning appeals
- Appearance at inquiries
- Making development plan representations
- Undertaking planning-related research to conducting retail impact assessments
- Acting as Expert Witnesses
- Providing landscape and visual impact assessments
- Dealing with enforcement proceedings and Certificates of Lawfulness