The Harris Lamb Planning Consultancy has a wide range of skills and competencies to guide and support clients through the often complex and time consuming planning process.
Our experience gained from a vast portfolio of projects allows our dedicated team of planners to quickly analyse planning projects and form a strategy to realise clients’ objectives.
In addition to providing an extensive range of planning services, Harris lamb also owns reputable garden centre planning specialists Malcolm Scott Consultants, a specialised consultancy offering more than three decades’ experience in planning and overseeing garden centres across the world.
Our team can provide advice on a range of planning and environmental issues including:
- Development and scheme appraisals
- Preparation, submission and negotiation of planning applications
- Formulation of planning strategies
- Expert evidence at inquiries and planning appeals
- Promotion of sites through development plans
- Participation in public examinations
- Conservation area sites and listed buildings
- Planning briefs and supplementary planning documents
We deal with all forms of land use, including housing, employment, retail, leisure, sport, health care waste and energy.