Fronting J6 of the M5, Worcester Six benefits from direct access to the motorway network and is only two and a half miles north east of Worcester city centre. Worcester Six benefits from close proximity to the Warndon Business District with occupiers including Yamazaki Mazak, Wolseley and Sainsbury’s. Worcester Rugby Football Club, the home of the Worcester Warriors, is located directly adjacent to J6.
Worcester Six provides an unrivalled opportunity across the West Midlands for new, sustainable buildings that will enable businesses to thrive in a world class location. When complete, Liberty 45 and Liberty 162 will provide two new, high quality industrial/technology units in a unique business environment. The region’s statistics are impressive:
- 62% of the 911,000 people living in Worcestershire’s catchment area are of working age.
- Local machine manufacturing and engineering employment is 85% above the England average.
- The local workforce has a high proportion of people working in high-tech manufacturing – four times the regional average and twice the national average.
- There are over 172,000 students at the 10 universities within an hour’s drive.
- The quality of life in Worcestershire makes relocation very attractive with a rich historical and natural heritage, world-class sporting and cultural attractions and top performing schools.
Liberty 45 & 162, Worcester Six, Junction 6 M5