The property fronts A456 Broad Street and is within close proximity to both Brindley place and Five Ways therefore has excellent access to all of the city’s arterial routes from the middle ring road (A4540). Five Ways railway station is also within a few minutes’ walk.
The property comprises a mid-terraced self-contained office building arranged over 4 floors.
The property benefits from the following specification:
- Plastered and painted walls
- Perimeter trunking
- Carpet tiles
- Gas fired central heating
- Fluorescent strip lighting with the majority being within suspended grid ceilings
- W.C facilities
- Kitchenette on the ground floor
- Pedestrian access directly from Broad Street.
Externally, seven allocated car parking spaces are provided to the rear of the office which is accessed via Essington Street or Ryland Street.
97 Broad Street, Birmingham