The property is located within the popular and well established Wedgnock Industrial Estate in Warwick. It is situated on Harris Road and accessed from Wedgnock Lane via Broxell Close. Junction 15 of the M40 Motorway is approximately 3 miles to the south of the property, providing road links south to London and north-west to Birmingham.
Warwick town centre is circa 1.5 miles south-east via the A425 Birmingham Road.
The property comprises a substantial detached industrial building of steel portal frame construction, configured as two bays with profile metal clad elevations and double pitched roof with roof lights throughout.
- Roof and elevations newly over coated with 10-year guarantee
- Newly painted floor, steelwork and walls
- Eaves height 5.52m with 7.82m apex height
- Multiple side loading with 4 roller shutter doors on the western elevation (3.1m x 3.5m each) and 3 on the eastern elevation (3.70 x 4.5m).
- High bay sodium lighting
- Warehouse changing rooms and toilets
- 400 kVA power supply
- Fully refurbished integral two-storey open plan office accommodation
- Reception with guest DDA WC
- Double canteen / kitchen
- Male and female office toilets
- Movement sensor LED light fittings
- Central heating system
- Fibre optic broadband connection
- Fully self-contained and secure site of 1.55 acres
- 360° site circulation with two double gated entrances
- Generous parking provision
- 2 loading yards
- Additional parking and access road totalling 0.53 acres included within the demise of the premises