Morpeth lies 12 miles north of Newcastle upon Tyne and acts as a regional centre for the south Northumberland area. The town benefits from good road access via the A1.
The property is located on the Coopies Lane Industrial Estate to the south of the Town Centre. It is an established industrial area and also functions as a Trade Park with occupiers including Jewson, Kwik Fit and Max Hire.
The estate benefits from being only 2.5 miles from the A1 in turn providing excellent access to Newcastle upon Tyne and the wider Motorway network.
The subject property is high quality end of terrace industrial unit of steel portal frame construction with block and profile metal cladding elevations and a profile metal clad pitched roof.
The storage/warehouse space benefits from:
- Mezzanine level with floor to ceiling height of 1.8m
- A Combat gas fed blow heater
- A good lift to the mezzanine level
- Ceiling fans in the warehouse
- A single electric up and over roller shutter door
- Fully fitted trade counter area
- Office area
- W/C facility and kitchen space
- Minimum eaves high of 4.3m
- Maximum ridge height of 5m