Minworth Trade Park, fronting the A38, is a signifi cant 250,000 sq ft trade park 6 miles north-east of Birmingham with dual carriageway access to Junctions 5 and 6 of the M6.
The units will comprise comprehensively refurbished warehouse/industrial accommodation available individually or combined.
- New profiled insulated roof cladding system, including integral roof lighting to provide 10% coverage of proposed floor area.
- New composite metal wall cladding to all elevations.
- New insulated metal roller shutter doors.
- New glazed pedestrian entrance.
- Fully refurbished concrete floor slab.
- New mezzanine providing fully fitted office facilities at first floor level.
- New 70KVA 3 phase power supply.
- 6.43m to underside of haunch