Kingpin Industrial Park is a newly built warehouse/logistics estate set in an established location and home to new tenants including SIG, Travis Perkins and Grayson.
Kingpin Industrial Park offers high specification premises with canal side frontage in part, landscaping, demised parking and yard space, and built to the latest design and environmental standards.
The specification will broadly comprise:
- Single storey steel portal framed building
- 50 kN m2 floor loading
- Fitted office accommodation (including double glazing, raised floors, suspended ceilings, recessed lighting, carpeting and gas fired heating)
- Clear internal height from 12m
- 2 level access doors
- 10 dock level access doors
- Security lighting
- Excellent yard and parking (yard depth up to 50m approx.)
- Cycle and motorcycle parking
- Planning for B1/B2/B8 uses
- 24/7 access