Agency – ERA Home Security: Wolverhampton
OCATION: i54 WOLVERHAMPTON AWARDS: SHORTLISTED FOR IAS DEAL OF THE YEAR 2018
CLIENT: ERA HOME SECURITY
COMPLETION DATE: JUNE 2018
VALUE: £13 MILLION
CONTRACT TYPE: STRATEGIC CONSOLIDATION PROJECT
- Value added, as returned the new build facility our client wanted on favourable lease terms with a substantial capital sum from the investment sale.
- Negotiations through the process with the Public Sector, Developers and Investment funds.
- Project involved our Agency, Building Surveying, Project Management and Investment teams.
- Site search and identification for a new build manufacturing and warehousing facility.
- Acquisition of a 7 acre site on i54 Wolverhampton.
- Shortlisting and interviewing developers and contractors.
- Negotiating leasehold terms and construction specification for new 135,000 sq ft facility.
- Negotiating and agreeing joint venture agreement with selected developer.
- Sold the investment to a fund following marketing and bid process.
- Project also included the disposal of a 65,000 sq ft manufacturing facility in Willenhall and a 30,000 sq ft warehouse in Coventry.