Environmental Impact Assessment
Harris Lamb has successfully delivered a number of Environmental Impact Assessments (EIAs) and produced Environmental Statements (ESs) for a range of development types. We pride ourselves on delivering a proportionate approach to EIA.
Depending on the nature of your development, an EIA may not always be required, and we may be able to help to screen your project as a non-EIA planning application, saving valuable time and money.
Working with our planning team we regularly co-ordinate a range of environmental assessments to accompany non-EIA planning applications for a variety of developments.
Our Environmental team can provide the following environmental support services:
- Provide a one-stop-shop integrated planning & EIA service
- EIA screening
- EIA scoping to focus Environmental Statements on key issues
- EIA Coordination and Environmental Statement production
- Environmental Statement review
- Monitoring post consent mitigation
- Production of Environmental Statement Addendums/Further Information
- Coordination of technical assessments
- Production of ecological impact assessments