Our lease advisory service provides professional advice on commercial property leases to both landlords & tenants. Harris Lamb provides expert consultation to a wide range of sectors, including major corporate tenants, investors and commercial landlords.
Landlord & Tenant Lease negotiations require specialist expertise. This includes a thorough knowledge of legislation and case law coupled with a resourceful and dynamic approach to negotiations.
By considering the parties changing business needs over the course of the lease, this can enable leases to be restructured and solutions found for both landlords and tenants which create value and occupational certainty.
Why Harris Lamb?
Our market knowledge, coupled with extensive research and analysis, underpins our approach to all Landlord & Tenant tasks. This ensures that all of our clients’ objectives are met efficiently and comprehensively. All work is undertaken by specialist staff, each with extensive experience in this field.
Where needed we can draw on other disciplines within Harris Lamb to provide clients with detailed costed feasibility options in advance of forthcoming lease events.
Our lease advisory service includes:
- Rent reviews.
- Commercial Lease renewals on commercial land and property.
- Arbitration and independent expert referrals in the event of a disputed rent review.
- Court referrals in the event of a disputed lease renewals.
- Advice on new lease terms and break clauses.
- Lease dispute resolution.
- Comprehensive advice on lease renewal tactics and procedures under Landlord & Tenant UK legislation.
- Strategic guidance on forthcoming lease events, including being able to draw on other specialisms within Harris Lamb, in order to maximise the clients’ position in negotiations.