All buildings at some time will require surveys, refurbishment, alteration or maintenance. The Harris Lamb Building Consultancy team has the knowledge and experience to provide advice and guidance to assist with the management throughout the life of premises.
A full range of professional consultancy services can be defined under two main areas and include:
- Building Surveys and Due Diligence
- Dilapidations advice
- Defect analysis
- Refurbishment advice and management
- Schedule of Conditions
- Fire Insurance Assessment (Reinstatement) Valuations
- Energy Performance Certification
- Party Wall matters
Construction and Refurbishment Services
- Project Management and Contract administration, including:
- Feasibility Studies
- Procurement of works
- Design and Construction Phase Management
- Monitoring of Development Projects for Finance providers, lenders, investors, or occupiers
- CDM Principal Designer (CDM)
Harris Lamb have 6 building surveyors who provide consultancy across all commercial property types. They cover the UK from our midlands offices.
The team look to enhance property assets. We deal with the challenges of lease obligations for both landlords and tenants.
We can deal with legislative challenges, dilapidations, and repair and refurbishment projects.
Please get in touch and we are sure we can assist.