Recoveries & Receivership
Harris Lamb’s Recoveries Team has a reputation for providing transparent, no-nonsense advice and an end-to-end service when it comes to asset management and disposal.
With more than 75 years’ combined experience in the field, including LPA receivership and dedicated recoveries contracts across England and Wales, the team supports banks and lenders in need of support in relation to distressed properties.
The Recoveries team can advise and provide support on:
- Pre-instruction Reports
- Complete repossession to completion of sale package – either as mortgagees in possession or mortgagees not in possession
- Law of Property Act 1925 (LPA) Receivership.
- Assisted Voluntary Sales
- Providing Key Performance Indicators (KPI) data tailored to client requirements.
- One-to-one consultancy and training to clients’ recoveries team on real estate matters.
We pride ourselves on being:
- Problem solvers – experienced in dealing with challenging property, providing peace of mind to the lender
- Professional – backed up by award winning agency team, experienced and professional property managers and experienced multidiscipline valuers
- Strategic – through entrepreneurial flair and lateral thinking to maximise value in an efficient and effective manner
- Flexible – able to react to any situation with a high volume of cases
- Focussed on Treating Customers Fairly – ensuring that the properties that we deal with have full market exposure
For any enquiries, please contact us on: firstname.lastname@example.org