Rural Business Development
With more than thirty years’ experience in providing expert planning advice and operational management, we are dedicated to giving our clients an end to end service on planning issues and full solution business development of any size.
Our team has provided extensive support within the garden centre and farm shop sectors, advising on every stage of a business plan, from the initial the design and development to expand your business, through to operational development in retail, catering, play areas, events and visitor attractions.
With a portfolio of successful projects within the UK and abroad, our team can advise on all aspects of your business and provide professional, accurate and honest advice on all town planning, business development and operational matters.
- Site master planning
- Site assessment
- Planning and feasibility appraisals
- Pre-application advice
- Submitting and negotiating applications and related consents
- Overseeing the preparation, submission and handling of planning appeals
- Appearance at inquiries
- Making development plan representations
- Undertaking planning-related research to conducting retail impact assessments
- Acting as Expert Witnesses
- Providing landscape and visual impact assessments
- Dealing with enforcement proceedings and Certificates of Lawfulness