The Harris Lamb Planning Consultancy team has a wide range of skills and competencies to guide and support clients through the often complex and time-consuming planning process.
Our experience is going from an extensive portfolio of projects and our dedicated team of Planners can quickly analyse planning issues in order to form a strategy to realise clients’ objectives. The team has established an enviable track record in successfully promoting sites for development through both the Development Management process, dealing with a wide range of planning applications for residential, employment, retail, health care, leisure and community related projects, as well as promoting sites through the Local Plan process.
The team also advises clients on a wide range of planning related issues including the identification of strategic development land, Certificates of Lawful Use, site searches, Sequential Test reports and advertisement consents.
Our team can provide advice on a range of planning and environmental issues including:
- Development and scheme appraisals, preparation, submission and negotiation of planning applications including reserved matters applications.
- Formulation of planning strategies for promotion of sites.
- Lawful use of properties and land and permitted development rights.
- Promotion of sites through Development Plans.
- Expert evidence at Planning Inquiries, informal hearings and written representations.
- Expert evidence at Local Plan examinations.
- Advice regarding Conservation Area issues and Listed Buildings.
- Planning briefs and supplementary planning documents.