The commercial planning consultancy team at Harris Lamb has a wide range of skills and competencies to guide and support clients through the often complex and time-consuming planning process.
Our experience is going from an extensive portfolio of projects and our dedicated team of planners can quickly analyse planning issues in order to form a strategy to realise clients’ objectives.
Our team has established an excellent track record in successfully promoting sites for development through both the development management process.
Dealing with a wide range of planning applications for large-scale commercial developments, residential developments, employment, retail, health care, leisure and local authority community-related projects, as well as promoting sites through the Local Plan process.
The team also advises clients on a wide range of planning related issues including identifying strategic development land, Certificates of Lawful Use, site searches, Sequential Test reports and advertisement consents.
We work closely with our Agency, Development Land and Environment teams in order to service client needs as well as other teams in Harris Lamb, including our colleagues at MSC.
Our planning team will advise on a range of commercial planning advice and environmental issues.
- Development and scheme site appraisals, preparation, submissions.
- Negotiation of planning applications, including reserved matters applications.
- Formulation of planning strategies for the promotion of sites.
- The lawful use of properties and land and permitted development rights.
- Promotion of sites through Development Plans.
- Expert evidence at Planning Inquiries, informal hearings and written representations.
- Expert evidence at Local Plan examinations.
- Advice regarding Conservation Area issues and Listed Buildings.
- Planning briefs and supplementary planning documents.