The commercial planning consultancy team at Harris Lamb has a wide range of skills and competencies to guide and support clients through the often complex and time-consuming planning process.
Our experience is going from an extensive portfolio of projects and our dedicated team of planners can quickly analyse planning issues in order to form a strategy to realise clients’ objectives.
Our team has established an excellent track record in successfully promoting sites for development through both the development management process.
Dealing with a wide range of planning applications for large-scale commercial developments, residential developments, employment, retail, health care, leisure and local authority community-related projects, as well as promoting sites through the Local Plan process.
The team also advises clients on a wide range of planning related issues including identifying strategic development land, Certificates of Lawful Use, site searches, Sequential Test reports and advertisement consents.
Our planning team will advise on a range of commercial planning advice and environmental issues.
- Development and scheme site appraisals, preparation, submissions.
- Negotiation of planning applications, including reserved matters applications.
- Formulation of planning strategies for the promotion of sites.
- The lawful use of properties and land and permitted development rights.
- Promotion of sites through Development Plans.
- Expert evidence at Planning Inquiries, informal hearings and written representations.
- Expert evidence at Local Plan examinations.
- Advice regarding Conservation Area issues and Listed Buildings.
- Planning briefs and supplementary planning documents.