Our specialist team of valuers provides valuation advice on property to a wide range of clients from private individuals and land owners to financial institutions; including all the major banks and major corporate occupiers.
Our commercial Valuation Team provides a full range of services including development appraisal advice on proposed commercial buildings and residential development sites including cost evaluation; Investment and Portfolio Valuations; Vacant Possession Valuations; LPA Receivership Valuations and the full range of Cost Reinstatement Valuations.
Our market knowledge, coupled with extensive research and analysis, underpins our approach to all valuation tasks. This ensures that all of our clients’ objectives are met efficiently and comprehensively.
All valuation work is undertaken by our team of RICS Registered Valuers.
We can provide clients with Valuation advice including the following:
- Loan security valuations for lending institutions
- Valuations for inclusions in company accounts
- Commercial property valuations
- Pension fund valuations
- Pre-acquisition/due diligence valuations
- Portfolio valuations
- Statutory Valuations for Probate/Inheritance Tax, Capital Gains, Charities Act
- Dispute Valuations for matrimonial, negligence and valuation disputes