Harris Lamb’s Development team’s track record within the residential and commercial land sectors speaks for itself.
Experts in identifying residential and other value enhancing opportunities, our team works closely with colleagues within the Agency, Professional, Environmental and the Planning Department to ensure its UK Wide knowledge and contact base is second to none.
Working with landowners, developers, promoters, house builders and public bodies, our real estate experts advise on appropriate new build and redevelopment strategies of varying sizes and uses from small infill developments to large scale urban extensions, brownfield regeneration, garden villages and new settlements.
Our Residential Land Services include:
- Site disposal and acquisitions
- Planning and Promotion Strategy Advice
- Negotiating contract terms
- Landowners agreements, joint ventures and site assembly
- Feasibility appraisals and valuations
- Opinion of Value Reports
- Negotiating planning permissions
- Development Appraisals and Financial Modelling
- Negotiating and disposing of S106 affordable units for developers
- Arranging land and package deals for land owners for onward sale
- Portfolio valuations
- Strategic land finding
- Promotion, Option and Hybrid Agreements
- Section 106 Viability Assessments
- Brownfield and contamination solutions
- Residential, Student, PRS, Retirement and Mixed-Use Developments
- Office to Residential Conversion