Building Consultancy – Freeman (UK) Ltd: Ryton, Coventry
175,000 sq ft logistics warehouse and 20,000 sqft of office accommodation
PROJECT VALUE £10 million
US-based events and exhibition company the Freeman Group instructed Harris Lamb’s Building Consultancy to oversee the design and construction of a combined European head office and logistics/fabrication warehouse, ensuring the completed building provided an impressive showcase for its capabilities.
The experienced team reviewed the client’s existing properties to understand the business’ dynamics, operations and building requirements in terms of size, location and installations. Upon completing feasibility studies, a specification was developed on behalf of the client and issued to the developer to construct.
The team provided ongoing monitoring for the design, construction and expenditure throughout the project to ensure that the completed building delivered the show-stopping workplace and exhibition space specified by the client.
“The support and expertise Harris Lamb provided from start to finish on this project, working hand in hand with Freeman Group to create the perfect space and delivering it on time and within budget, was exemplary.”
Justin Phillips – Finance Director, Freeman Group
- RELOCATION ADVICE AND MANAGEMENT
- NATIONAL FEASIBILITY STUDIES OF EXISTING SITES
- LIAISON BETWEEN DEVELOPER AND CLIENT
- CLIENT INSTALLATION MONITORING AND MANAGEMENT
- ADVICE AND MONITORING OF DESIGN AND CONSTRUCTION
- DEFECT ANALYSIS AND REFURBISHMENT ADVICE AND MANAGEMENT
- MONITORING OF DEVELOPMENT PROJECTS FOR FINANCE INVESTORS