Agency – Worcester Six Business Park: Worcester
CLIENT: STOFORD DEVELOPMENTS
COMPLETION DATE: ONGOING
VALUE: C. £180 MILLION
CONTRACT TYPE: AGENCY DISPOSAL & DEVELOPMENT CONSULTANCY
- Letting / Sales Negotiation.
- Development Advice.
- Consultancy Service.
- Site is available for Advanced Technology and manufacturing uses.
- Joint venture between Spetchley Estates, Worcestershire County Council & Stoford Developments.
- Instructed to market Phase 1 Worcester Six Business Park, a Greenfield site with consent for 1.5 million sq. ft.
- A forward funding agreement was arranged with Liberty Real Estate Investment Trust for the speculative development of approximately 210,000 sq. ft. in two buildings, the first of which has been let to Siemens plc.
- Kimal, PLC was secured as the first occupier with a 140,000 sq. ft. letting on a 15-year lease.
- 70,000 sq. ft. new build for Spire Healthcare on a 20-year lease at a rent of £6.05 per sq. ft.
- An additional 300,000 sq. ft. is currently under offer to Kohler Mira, the shower manufacturer, on a freehold basis.
- 30,000 sq. ft. new build is under offer to a drinks manufacturer.