Our Lease Advisory team provides Landlord & Tenant advice on property to a wide range of clients from major corporate tenant occupiers to investor landlords.
Landlord & Tenant negotiations require specialist expertise. This includes a thorough knowledge of legislation and caselaw coupled with a resourceful and dynamic approach to negotiations.
By considering the parties changing business needs over the course of the lease, this can enable leases to be restructured and solutions found for both landlords and tenants which create value and occupational certainty.
Our market knowledge, coupled with extensive research and analysis, underpins our approach to all Landlord & Tenant tasks. This ensures that all of our clients’ objectives are met efficiently and comprehensively. All work is undertaken by specialist staff, each with extensive experience in this field.
Where needed we can draw on other disciplines within Harris Lamb to provide clients with detailed costed feasibility options in advance of forthcoming lease events.
We can provide clients with Lease Advisory advice including the following:
- Rent reviews and Lease renewals on commercial land and property
- Arbitration and independent expert referrals in the event of a disputed rent review
- Court referrals in the event of a disputed lease renewal
- Advice on new lease terms and clauses
- Comprehensive advice on tactics and procedures under Landlord & Tenant legislation
Strategic guidance on forthcoming lease events, including being able to draw on other specialisms within Harris Lamb, in order to maximise the clients’ position in negotiations