FITNESS COACHING CENTRE SET TO LAUNCH AS OPEX COVENTRY PREPARES TO OPEN ITS DOORS
A brand new gym is set to launch in Coventry after signing a lease during lockdown.
Opex Coventry, specialising in one-to-one fitness consultation, will open at 11 Longfellow Road after retail agents at Harris Lamb oversaw the letting.
The business was instructed to let the 2,112 sq ft site, formerly occupied by Sports 4 All, before the pandemic impacted on the country.
“This opportunity is well-appointed, being part of a retail complex in a busy suburb of the city, and is located opposite a popular parade of shops and free customer parking.
“Already fitted out as a gym, with laminated flooring, wc and shower facilities, it was an ideal fit for OPEX to launch a site in the city.
Gareth Lloyd, who has taken on the lease at the gym, said: “This is a very exciting opportunity. The past three months have seen people begin to invest a lot more time in their physical wellbeing and I’m eager to launch OPEX in the region now the Government have lifted restrictions on indoor gyms.
“Having qualified as a personal trainer, I went on to work within commercial gyms, and was keen to avoid quick-fix methods and implement tailored training designed for individuals, which brought me to OPEX.
“The company is driven by providing the most intricate and individualised service possible to give every client exactly what they need to find their own answers within fitness. We coach individuals at any fitness level, for nearly any endeavour and I’m extremely excited to bring the concept to Coventry and help people perform to their highest potential,” added Gareth.
OPEX Coventry is currently being fitted out and will open in the coming weeks.
How OPEX Coventry works:
- Schedule a visit to the gym via phone/email/website (www.opexcoventry.com)
- Visit the gym, meet the coaches/community; ask questions, get answers, learn more. – get booked in for your initial consult.
- Initial consult; meet with your coach to dive into your goals/wants/needs and learn about the most optimal path for you.
- Assessment; full physical, lifestyle and nutritional assessments, which will allow your coach to understand your needs and have data to build your fitness journey upon.
- Start training; after the assessment period, your coach will provide you with everything you need to get you the most optimal results for you as an individual.
- Monthly consults; these are used to refine your journey, along with the daily feedback in the gym and on our online service these are an opportunity to share thoughts and have an open discourse about your journey.