Agency – Land Sale: Back Lane, Congleton
Acting on behalf of a private land-owner, Harris Lamb was instructed to market a 1.8 acre plot of land in Congleton.
Prior to placing the site to the front of Congleton Technology Park on the market, Harris Lamb’s planning team obtained consent for 24 new homes on the plot.
Following a number of bids for the site from house builders and housing associations, MCI Developments, working in partnership with Registered Provider Places For People, were selected as the preferred bidder and successfully secured the site for a collection of one-, two- and three-bedroom homes.
“Working with Andrew Groves at Harris Lamb on this project has been a pleasure. We are convinced the scheme will prove very popular with new residents.”
Bill Fulster, Senior Land Manager at MCI
- SITE DISPOSAL AND ACQUISITIONS
- A STRATEGY FOR WORKING SITES THROUGH THE PLANNING PROCESS
- NEGOTIATING CONTRACT TERMS
- LANDOWNERS AGREEMENTS, JOINT VENTURES AND SITE ASSEMBLY
- FEASIBILITY APPRAISALS AND VALUATIONS
- NEGOTIATING PLANNING PERMISSIONS AND S106 AGREEMENTS