Residential Land – Land Sale: Hall Green Stadium
Harris Lamb’s Residential Land team advised clients European Properties Investment Ltd in the initial purchase of the former Hall Green Stadium, and the consultancy spent a number of years working to promote the site for residential use.
Further to Harris Lamb obtaining planning permission for 210 new homes at the site, the team was Instructed to sell the 10.77-acre plot, and placed it on the market, hosting a series of viewing events.
Following more than 50 expressions of interest, a deadline for best bids was set, with eight developers requested to make full and final offers.
Developer Galliford Try secured the site for in excess of £13 million.
- SITE DISPOSAL AND ACQUISITIONS
- A STRATEGY FOR WORKING SITES THROUGH THE PLANNING PROCESS
- NEGOTIATING CONTRACT TERMS
- LANDOWNERS AGREEMENTS, JOINT VENTURES AND SITE ASSEMBLY
- FEASIBILITY APPRAISALS AND VALUATIONS
- NEGOTIATING PLANNING PERMISSIONS AND S106 AGREEMENTS