Residential – Land Sale: Ardath Road
Acting for STVA (UK), Harris Lamb’s Residential Land team was instructed to sell a 16-acre site in Kings Norton.
Orginally mined for clay to supply adjoining brickworks, the Ardath Road site, located off Parsons Hill, was later filled and capped. While extending to 16 acres, approximately 12 acres of the site are developable, due to a steep bank that runs along two sides of the site.
Harris lamb secured a sale for an undisclosed sum to St Francis Group, which specialises in dealing with difficult and contaminated sites. The business intends to see the site redeveloped to help fulfil the housing shortage within the region.
- SITE DISPOSAL AND ACQUISITIONS
- A STRATEGY FOR WORKING SITES THROUGH THE PLANNING PROCESS
- NEGOTIATING CONTRACT TERMS
- LANDOWNERS AGREEMENTS, JOINT VENTURES AND SITE ASSEMBLY
- FEASIBILITY APPRAISALS AND VALUATIONS
- NEGOTIATING PLANNING PERMISSIONS AND S106 AGREEMENTS