Building Consultancy – Sea Products International: 62 Ravenhurst
High-spec refurbishment of 5,489 sq ft distribution centre
ROJECT VALUE: £440,000
TIMESCALE: 17 weeks
The Building Consultancy team was tasked with project managing an extensive refurbishment at the new Birmingham headquarters of frozen seafood distribution company Sea Products International.
SPI had very specific requirements in order to transform the two-storey premises to suit its needs, including a full strip out of the existing offices including toilets, stairs and office suites to allow the reconfiguration of the building to meet the client’s requirements.
The new fit out consisted of new open plan offices, client working kitchen, meeting rooms, a demonstration area, break out spaces, new toilets and external works to achieve the high-grade finish desired by the client.
- FEASIBILITY AND REQUIREMENT ADVICE
- LEGAL AGREEMENT AND LEASE SUPPORT
- OVERSEEING THE TENDER PROCESS
- REVIEW AT DESIGN PROCESS
- MONITORING OF WORKS THROUGHOUT THE CONSTRUCTION
- FEE NEGOTIATIONS WITH DEVELOPERS
- AGREEMENT OF FINAL ACCOUNTS FOR WORKS